Doctor insights on:
What Organ Is Under Your Left Rib Cage
What organ is under the bottom edge of the rib cage on the left side of the body? Pain from a knot under the bottom edge of the rib cage on the left side of my body. Once the knot goes away so does the pain. Getting worse. I am also a chronic pain patient
Consider Colon Spasm: Organs associated with left side of body beneath anterior rib cage are colon and spleen. A "knot" could be somatic (muscle) dysfunction related to visceral (organ) disturbance. If persistent, get abdominal x-ray, us, and/or ct scan. If intermittent, consider colon pain due to gas or spasm. In this case, use high dose of good quality acidophilus, along with bulk laxative (psyllim). Take separately. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I'm hurting in the upper left below rib cage.. I'm had a eus and a enscope what could this be what organ is there?
There are a few...: The stomach, colon, and spleen are probably the 3 closest organs to the area you are describing. The liver has a left lobe near here. The tail of the pancreas is near this region, as well. Lastly, the small intestine can be found pretty close to this area, as well. Since you had an eus (endoscopic ultrasound), you must have seen a GI specialist-ask him/her what they believe is causing your pain. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What organ is located under left rib cage?
- What organ is on the left side under rib cage?
- Organs under the left ribcage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is under your left rib cage?
- What is under the bottom of your left rib cage?
- What organ is under left rib cage?
- What is on the left side under your rib cage?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free