Doctor insights on:
What Organ Is Under The Right Rib Cage
Spleen?: Easily ruptured in car accidents and trauma. ...Read more
Spleen: The spleen is in left upper quadrant of the abdomen. Your kidney is also here but is further towards your back or flank area. ...Read more
Organ: Liver/gall bladder.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm hurting in the upper left below rib cage.. I'm had a eus and a enscope what could this be what organ is there?
There are a few...: The stomach, colon, and spleen are probably the 3 closest organs to the area you are describing. The liver has a left lobe near here. The tail of the pancreas is near this region, as well. Lastly, the small intestine can be found pretty close to this area, as well. Since you had an eus (endoscopic ultrasound), you must have seen a GI specialist-ask him/her what they believe is causing your pain. ...Read more
Sometimes I feel like something (an organ?) gets STUCK at the bottom of my rib cage on the rt side (when I bend). Can that be happening? What is it?
Gas trapping: May be related to other medical issues- certainly get examined and get an abdominal ultrasound. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What organ is under left rib cage?
- What organ is on the left side under rib cage?
- What organ is under your left rib cage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is under right rib cage?
- What organ is on the right side under the ribs?
- Organ under right rib
- What cause pain under right rib cage?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free