Doctor insights on:
What Organ Is Under The Right Rib Cage
Organ: Liver/gall bladder.Get a more detailed answer ›
I feel something hard under my right rib cage when i lie flat. Feels big like an organ or possibly a bone, not round like a tumor. Gallbladder? Rib?
Rib or liver: The lower edge of the liver is just below the lower edge of the rib cage and sometimes can be felt in thin patients when they take in a deep breath. Gall bladder very hard to feel. May also be 12th rib which can be mobile. If concerned then see md. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Weird sagging sensation on the right side below the rib cage when laying flat on my back. Feels like an organ (liver, kidney) is resting against skin?
What organ is under the bottom edge of the rib cage on the left side of the body? Pain from a knot under the bottom edge of the rib cage on the left side of my body. Once the knot goes away so does the pain. Getting worse. I am also a chronic pain patient
Consider Colon Spasm: Organs associated with left side of body beneath anterior rib cage are colon and spleen. A "knot" could be somatic (muscle) dysfunction related to visceral (organ) disturbance. If persistent, get abdominal x-ray, us, and/or ct scan. If intermittent, consider colon pain due to gas or spasm. In this case, use high dose of good quality acidophilus, along with bulk laxative (psyllim). Take separately. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a throbbing pain on my right side above my rib cage it is swollen and sensitive to touch us there a major organ there should I be worried?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What organ is on the right side under the ribs?
- What organ is on the left side under rib cage?
- What is the cause for a sharp pain under right rib cage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the pain under my right rib cage?
- What organ is located under left rib cage?
- What organ is under your left rib cage?
- What is located under the left rib cage?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free