Doctor insights on:
What Organ Is On Your Right Side Under Your Ribs
Organ: Liver/gall bladder. ...Read more
Liver: It's your liver. ...Read more
Thanks for asking!: Liver and kidney. ...Read more
Gall bladder: It is not uncommon tho have rt sided pain under the ribs as the only symptom of gall bladder disease as stone or biliary dyskinesis. ...Read more
The spleen, colon: If your pain continues, it would be a good idea to see your physician for a physical exam and consultation. if you have suffered trauma in that area, it is even more important, since the spleen can rupture under such conditions. Take care. ...Read more
What organ or tissue is under the lower left rib area. I have pain that radiates around to my back on the left side. Any ideas?
Kidney?: The organ you describe is probably a kidney, but you can experience pain in that area coming from a number of different organs, including liver, stomach, muscles and even the heart. ...Read more
- What is under your rib cage on the right side?
- What is on your right side under rib cage?
- What organ is on the right side under the ribs?
- What organ is located on the right side of your back?
- What is on your left side under rib cage?
- What is on the left side under your rib cage?
- What is on your left side under your rib cage?
- What organ is on your lower right side?
- What is below your ribs on the right side?
- What can cause pain on your left side under the bottom of ribs and nausea?