Doctor insights on:
What Organ Is On The Left Side Under Rib Cage
Having problems on the left side under rib cage. Hurts when i breathe and when i lean forward. Pains have been going in and out?
Have had stomach pain for past 2 weeks that feels like flutters on the left side under rib cage along with chest pain and back pain. What could it be?
More than 1 problem: The stomach pain is most likely caused by stomach pain. But the flutters are due to irregularities in your heart rhythm - most often in your age group: premature atrial beats (or contractions). You can feel better by avoiding caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, and getting plenty of sleep and trying stress reduction techniques (like yoga or TM). IF that fails, there are meds that can help. ...Read more
What would cause pain in the left side under rib cage. It is consistently coming every 5 or so minutes and lasting 10-15 seconds.?
GI spasms?: "stomach pain" can be caused by lots of things & may indeed originate outside the GI tract. Further evaluation is in order before anyone can answer "what to do." your doctor will want to re-examine you as well as know the quality, timing, duration, location, & associations (eating, position, activity, stooling, urinating) of your pain to better direct the next appropriate testing. ...Read more
I have been experiencing pain on my left side under rib cage area. What could it possibly be linked to?
Multiple things: Many things can cause discomfort under your rib cage. Questions such as what is the characteristic of the pain and what makes it better may help your physician arrive at a diagnosis. See a doctor if you are concerned about this discomfort. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Organ on left side under rib cage
- What organ is under left rib cage?
- What organ is under your left rib cage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is on your left side under your rib cage?
- What is on the left side under your rib cage?
- What is on the left side under the rib cage?
- What organs are on the left side under rib cage?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free