Doctor insights on:
What Organ Can Make You Vomit Blood
Hematemesis: It means you need to immediately get to an emergency room for evaluation. I would recommend calling 911 if you are actively vomiting blood and light-headed or immediately have someone drive you to the closest emergency room. This could be life-threatening! you need to be seen by a doctor immediately and emergently! ...Read more
No. Call MD: Forceful vomiting can lacerate vessels at gastroesophageal junction (mallory-weiss tear); bleeding ulcers, gastritis can llso occur. Call md. Definitely call md if continues, coffee-ground type vomitus, black tarry bms, associated symptoms pain, lightheaded, etc (could mean you bled at least 4oz+). ...Read more
Probablt not: This is common. If it persists, see your family doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What makes you vomit blood?
- Can low blood sugar make you vomit?
- Can hemangiomas make you vomit blood and are they painful?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can not eating make you vomit?
- Can a hernia make you vomit?
- Can antibiotics make you vomit?
- What organ makes cholesterol?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free