Doctor insights on:
What Nutritional Value Do Onions Have
I don't like onion and garlic ..Can this affect my health ? Is there other food that can give me the same nutritional value ?
No: It depends on how long they are steamed -- steaming to mush is not a good idea. But moderate steaming is generally a very tasty and healthy way to cook veggies. Some, like broccoli, even become more digestible when steamed. Colors become more intense green too! ...Read more
Probably not much: Nutritionally, if one puts refrigerated yogurt into the freezer and eats it frozen, there should be little difference. However, when the factory makes frozen yogurt, they put in some different ingredients, so one has to read the labels carefully to be sure not to get too much fat or too much sugar. It would be hard for a consumer to tell the quantity of beneficial probiotics in any type of yogurt. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do your research: There are many internet sites which show nutritional value of food. One example is http://www.Whfoods.Com/foodstoc.Php some fast food restaurants also list the values of their dishes online so you can see before you order. Center for science in the public interest http://www.Cspinet.Org/ is another resource -- informative newsletter ; web site. Read labels of boxed or processed foods! ...Read more
1. Do you find it easy or difficult to determine the nutritional value of food? What are some methods to help you more easily determine the nutritional values of food?
If they had been: fresh - it can kill enzymes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Rarely improves!: You don't destroy mineral, but if you cook with water you will lose them. Feat (prolonged) will destroy some vitamin content, and you will also lose some in water. Best to steam o microwave foods. Grilling is fine to a point as is baking! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What nutritional value do cornflakes have?
- Do overripe bananas still have nutritional value?
- Do celery leaves have nutritional value?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do blackberries have a nutritional value?
- What do i do if i have pcos?
- After having sex what can i do to keep sperm to swim inside
- At what age do males normally have their growth spurt
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free