Doctor insights on:
What Nutritional Value Do Onions Have
I don't like onion and garlic ..Can this affect my health ? Is there other food that can give me the same nutritional value ?
No: It depends on how long they are steamed -- steaming to mush is not a good idea. But moderate steaming is generally a very tasty and healthy way to cook veggies. Some, like broccoli, even become more digestible when steamed. Colors become more intense green too! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Probably not much: Nutritionally, if one puts refrigerated yogurt into the freezer and eats it frozen, there should be little difference. However, when the factory makes frozen yogurt, they put in some different ingredients, so one has to read the labels carefully to be sure not to get too much fat or too much sugar. It would be hard for a consumer to tell the quantity of beneficial probiotics in any type of yogurt. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Do your research: There are many internet sites which show nutritional value of food. One example is http://www.Whfoods.Com/foodstoc.Php some fast food restaurants also list the values of their dishes online so you can see before you order. Center for science in the public interest http://www.Cspinet.Org/ is another resource -- informative newsletter ; web site. Read labels of boxed or processed foods! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Crab: Crab meat is a healthy source of nutrition for protein with a low fat content. It has many micronutrients also including zinc and copper. The negative is that it also is high in salt and sterols. Researchers used to categorize these sterols found in crab (and other shellfish also) as cholesterol confusing the issue for nutritionists. As always, a balanced diet is ultimately the best for anyone. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What nutritional value do cornflakes have?
- Do overripe bananas still have nutritional value?
- Do celery leaves have nutritional value?
- What nutritional value does pure agar have on bacteria?
- Do blackberries have a nutritional value?
- What do i do if i have pcos?
- After having sex what can i do to keep sperm to swim inside
- At what age do males normally have their growth spurt
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free