Doctor insights on:
What Natural Treatments Could Help The Pain From A Broken Tooth
Can an exposed nerve (broken tooth) cause swelling around the area and lips? Temporary treatments until seen by dentist please?
Dental infections: Badly decayed teeth can become infected and that infection can spread to other parts of the body, both locally to lips and more seriously to other parts of the body. This is nothing to take lightly and one should not postpone immediate dental treatment. There are no temporary treatments. Call and see your dentist right away! People can and have died from untreated dental infections. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hello, im in a bit of pain from a broken tooth/cavity and i have no dental ins at the momnt..can i use omnicef?
I have a badly broken tooth, it doesn't have an absyss or any pain but i was wondering having half a tooth open could cause any other health problems?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Got a lump on the middle of my penis and there is no pain what could it be
- I have a nagging pain under my left rib right in the middle what could this be
- What are the causes of a growing pain sensation in the legs from the knee down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the treatments for a skin rash from mineral oil?
- What are the treatments for klebsiella pneumoniae from a urine culture?
- What does the back pain from problems with a gallbladder feel like?
- What could you do to help a swollen and broken hand?
- Talk to a dentist online for free