Doctor insights on:
What Natural Treatments Could Help The Pain From A Broken Tooth
Can an exposed nerve (broken tooth) cause swelling around the area and lips? Temporary treatments until seen by dentist please?
Dental infections: Badly decayed teeth can become infected and that infection can spread to other parts of the body, both locally to lips and more seriously to other parts of the body. This is nothing to take lightly and one should not postpone immediate dental treatment. There are no temporary treatments. Call and see your dentist right away! People can and have died from untreated dental infections. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hello, im in a bit of pain from a broken tooth/cavity and i have no dental ins at the momnt..can i use omnicef (cefdinir)?
I had a broken tooth pulled that was absecessed an there is a knot right under that where the tooth was what could it be?
Painful? or not: Sorry, no pun intended. If knot is painful, then you might have another abscess (or bit of tooth left behind). If knot is not painful, then more likely residual inflammation or scarring. Best to go back to see your Dentist for evaluation & treatment as appropriate. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a badly broken tooth, it doesn't have an absyss or any pain but i was wondering having half a tooth open could cause any other health problems?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What helps swelling from a broken nose?
- What could you do to help a swollen and broken hand?
- What could i do to help my broken leg heal faster?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could i do for pain with a healing broken femur?
- Broken tooth without pain
- Broken molar tooth no pain
- Broken wisdom tooth pain
- Talk to a dentist online for free