Doctor insights on:
What Name Is The Blastocyst Given After It Is Attached To The Uterus
Embryo: A developing embryo.Get a more detailed answer ›
Term pregnancy: I'm not certain i know what a "blastocyst 5" is, so i'm going to assume you mean a 5-day old blast or one transferred on d5. Well literally they can last in the uterus for a full term pregnancy, so for close to 9 months. I'm fairly certain this isn't your question: can you rephrase so we can help you more? ...Read more
How long can a transfer blastocyst day 5 survive in the uterus? What if it partially implants but progesterone level drops and then rises the next day
Progesterone: Progesterone levels fluctuate from day to day and hour to hour until pregnancy is well established - weeks from now. Do not panic about an individual level, what matters to the baby is more-or-less an "average" Progesterone exposure. If you are worried about your progesterone, please discuss these worries with your ivf doctor, he/she is the only one who can make changes if they are needed. ...Read more
Can a fertilized egg move after its been attached to the uterus wall, then reattach to the uterus wall in a different spot?
Unlikely: Once implantation occurs movement will not occur unless you miscarry. ...Read more
It doesn't survive: If an egg fails to attach to the uterine wall the female will slough it off with the period. ...Read more
Once the fertilized egg reaches the uterus and starts to attach itself, does it take a few days to fully burrow into the uterus?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Blastocyst attaches to uterine wall
- What is it called when the placenta attaches to the uterus?
- What happens when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Attachment of the blastocyst to the lining of the uterus
- Fetus attached to uterus wall
- Embryo attaching to uterus wall
- Ovary attached to uterus
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free