Doctor insights on:
What Must Be Available For Thyroxine To Be Synthesized
Can i take 25mcg thyroxine dose with 12.5 mcg for 37.5mcg dose achivement or 37.5mcg dose are available.
Choices: There are no 37.5 pill but the easiest to do is take half of the 75 mcg pill to get 37.5. ...Read more
Not in USA: Levothyroxine in the usa is available as 25, 50, 75, 88, 100, 112, 125, 137, 150, 175, 200, 300 mcg. There is no 37.5 mcg dose available. However, you could take 1/2 of a 75 mcg if you like, or take 75 mcg every other day. The result would be the same. I don't know about the availability is in the uk. ...Read more
Can i take valium, synthroid, (thyroxine) and percocet with Dulcolax sensitive stomache for women for constipation? I am afraid to mix and i only this laxative available and I have not defecated pain medication.
Yes: However, am concerned about combination of valium and percocet. Both are sedating and can mix in a deadly cocktail. Very worrisome. Percocet is the cause of constipation--any way to cut back or talk to doctor about alternative pain control measures? Increase fluids, fiber, consider MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol) which is gentle and effective too. Dulcolax tends to cause cramping; less so with miralax (polyethylene glycol). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hyperthyroidism: If you are hyperthyroid, it will cause symptoms; common ones are heat intolerance, palpitations, nervousness, tremor, diarrhea, irritability. It causes bone loss (osteoporosis) over time. It places a stress on your heart, which may be tolerated when young, but not with aging. It can be treated, but you may need to see an endocrinologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What stimulates the production of thyroxine?
- What is the function of thyroxine hormone?
- What is thyroxine stress response?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the different breathing treatments that are available?
- What are the treatments available for kidney stones?
- What treatments are available for heart disease?
- What are available treatments for a prolapsed bladder?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free