Doctor insights on:
What Month On Accutane Did You Start To See Improvement
On accutane, period around 3 days late every month, but this month 1 day early. Feel something is stuck in throat/mild cramps/constipation.See doctor?
A few times recently, I noticed blood on tissue after BM. I don't have pain, and don't see blood after that. Can accutane do this? What should I do?
Having a blood test on monday to see if im okay to take roaccutane. Does Accutane really clear the skin?
Accutane: Yes. According to the literature, this drug is a powerful systemic drug used to treat severe inflammatory acne. Isotretinoin is classified as a retinoid, made from a synthetic form of vitamin a. Isotretinoin has become one of the most effective treatments available for patients with severe or cystic acne. About 68-72% effective. ...Read more
I have bad neck and back pain but I'm on Accutane. Is it worth it for me to see an orthopedic doctor or will they just suggest stopping Accutane?
I went to a dermatologist who prescribes me Accutane for acne. I've been reading up and I think that I have rosacea, would the derm see the difference?
Acne: Yes, your dermatologist can tell the difference between Rosacea and Acne having spent years in medical school and then residency training. I would recommend getting a second opinion about taking Accutane which is a chemotherapy drug with potentially dangerous side effects especially in a young female. ...Read more
I am on 80mg of Accutane a day in my 4th month and i haven't noticed much improvement and my skin isn't even dry. Is this normal in the 4th month?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What month do you start to show in pregnancy?
- What does it mean if the ultrasound did not see anything in the sac?
- What can you tell me about accutane?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will it take before you start to see effects of a vegetarian diet?
- Is it common to not see clearly when you first start wearing contact lenses?
- What month of pregnancy will i start showing?
- Test to see what mental disorder you have
- Talk to a dermatologist online