Doctor insights on:
What Might Cause Chronic Back Stiffness And Pain After A Long Flight
Severa things: If each time you fly you experience back stiffness, you may have minor disc disease or a disc bulge. These are more prominent when sitting, and pressing on nerves running to back muscles lead to stiffness. Equally it could just be that you have chronic back strain, which is exacerbated by prolonged sitting when flying. ...Read more
Back still: Rheumatologis may be able to help you. ...Read more
Still: Many causes. You may need to see a neurologist or neuromuscular specialist. ...Read more
Can rotator cuff injury cause back stiffness/soreness? Also after the pain subsides would foam rolling help faster healing along with exercise?
It can: Usually more so around the upper back by the scapula(the floating bone in the upper back) as this is a place shoulder pain can "refer" to. Foam rolling won't necessarily help with a rotator cuff injury in particular but may help reduce some of the increased tone in the surrounding muscles of the upper back, posterior shoulder that may be affected from a shoulder/rotator cuff injury. Best of luck ...Read more
No, but you can-: -have back symptoms from urinary causes. Many times it is referred to the back. ...Read more
A few things: Sometimes it is related to a sedentary life style with lack of exercise. It can also be a sign of degenerative discs creating an issue. Sometimes, it can be related to the onset of some other issues like ankylosing spondolytis or due to a minor sprain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Migraine symptoms: usually do not include back pain or sweats. Unsteadiness ( if limited to the headache) may occur. The same goes for visual disturbances. I recommend a consult with a neurologist (there is one near the LIBERTY TREE MALL and a few in Beverly and Andover as I recall) Let us know if you have further questions. Maybe one of us can help. www.healthtap.com/drericweisman RVFXFG (Neurology) ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could cause lower back pain and missed period?
- What causes lower back pain after hysterectomy?
- What causes right low back pain and front right thigh pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will a lower back injury cause pain in the abdomen and groin area
- What might cause a sharp pain in the top of my head?
- Could a bowel obstruction cause back pain and hurt to walk
- What causes severe lower back pain just before and during menstruation?
- What might cause leg stiffness and pain after a long drive?