Doctor insights on:
What Might Be Causing Mild Pain In My Right Testicle
The testicles are the two oval male gonads, or reproductive glands, located in the scrotum. The seminiferous tubules of the testis are the site of spermatogenesis and its leydig cells secrete testosterone. The term testicles is synonymous with testes or gonads. The singular form is ...Read more
No varicoceles, no hernia, no infection but still my testicles hurts. Mild pain/discomfort. What could be the cause?
Testis pain: Most cases of pain in the testicle will resolve on their own. I would see your primary care doctor to make sure you don't have an infection first. A scrotal ultrasound may also be helpful. I would advise that if your symptoms persist longer than three months, you should probably see an urologist who is comfortable with treating scrotal content pain syndromes. ...Read more
Trauma: Trauma is an injury from a hit....You would know if trauma....Get checked for infection, rule out torsion....Torsion very painful and unlikely. ...Read more
Im a 16 year old healthy boy that does masturbate regularly. Yesterday I got a mild pain in my right testicle and it have moved up and forward?
Mild pain on the top part of the right testicle. it's only painful when I touch it. no pain anywhere else and this has been 3 days it's like this.
See urologist timely: Continue recording the degree and progress of the pain as well as possible discomfort in urination with their detailed sequence of event, and bring those to urologist for analysis, more Hx, physicals, and test as needed, so to deduce possible Dx - epididymitis (STD-related) or possible intermittent testicular torsion or ?. Best wish... ...Read more
I have mild pain on the top of my right testicle but no lumps, or abnormalities from ultrasound results. This has been happening for 2 months. Answer?
Twisted hrzontaly lying right testicle to vertical.Usg done(nrml) urologists advised scrotal suport.Still mild pain after 1 month.This much time ok?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can be the cause for pain in my right side abdomen and burning with i pee?
- What could be causing pain in my lower right abdomen?
- What might cause a sharp pain in the top of my head?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What might cause swelling in my right ankle and leg?
- I have pain in my right knee and at night it hurts worse what could it be
- What could be causing my right elbow to pop and crack and have pains in it?
- What causes pain in my upper back right side?
- Talk to a urologist online for free