Doctor insights on:
What Meds Is Good For Gout Or Ulcera
My hubby is 28 years old he jhad already gout, what kind of food he need to eat and food thats not good for his situation?
Best proteins, carbs: To prevent gout recurrence, work toward ideal weight. And replace refined (white) carbs with complex carbs (whole grains/veggies). Stop sodas and drinks or foods with added fructose. Decrease beer (especially) and distilled alcohol (some wine ok). For protein decrease meat & others with saturated fats. Increase protein from low fat dairy and plant sources. For some people fatty meals cause flares. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Gout diet: Adjust diet. Take in tart cherry juice +tart cherries, 20/day. Add Lemon extract 4 tblspns/day. Avoid alcohol, animal fats, organ meats, anchovies, sardines, tuna, salmon, and shellfish. Limit other meats to 4 oz/day. Avoid high fructose corn syrup containing drinks and foods. Add egg whites, quinoa, soy as protein. Eat lots of citrus fruit and veggies. Drink 3 L /day. Allopurinol is usual med. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is better for gouts celebrex or meloxicam?
- Is soy good or bad for gout?
- What vegetable or fruit is good for the voice?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a good home remedy or otc to use for colon cleansing?
- What is a good diet for people with gout?
- What otc meds is good for eczema?
- What is considered an average or normal bra size for a fourteen year old?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free