Doctor insights on:
What Medicine Can I Take For A Sinis Infextion When I Am Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I'm taking this medicine for vaginal infection and it says do not take if pregnant what would it do if i am?
Harm to the fetus: That means it may cause harm to the developing fetus. ...Read more
Does pregnancy cause yeast infection? What kind of medicine is safe to take during pregnancy to help with yeast infection?
Yeast infection: These are quite common in pregnant women particularly during the second trimester. During pregnancy physicians recommend vaginal creams and suppositories only. The oral medication, Diflucan (fluconazole) (a single-dose medication), has not been proven safe during pregnancy and lactation. ...Read more
Usually nothing: In most people, b. Hominis is a commensal, not requiring treatment. ...Read more
Does it take time for an infection to develop (1-2 yrs) or does it come right away ? Can you diagnose if someone is pregnant by testing them for BV ?
BV not pregnancy: Testing for BV in no way tells you if pregnant. We do not understand well how BV develops, it may be over a longer period of time or more sudden. If interested to know if you are pregnant, do a home test. Good wishes. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What medications can i take when i am 7 months pregnant?
- Can i take tylenol for flu when i am 3 months pregnant?
- What can i take for a cough when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What herbs can i take when i am taking coumadin?
- What kind of medicine can i take to get pregnant?
- What medicine can i take while im pregnant for sinus?
- What medicine can i take for a sinus infection while pregnant?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online