Doctor insights on:
What Medications Can You Take For Phimosis
Here are some ...: Phimosis is a medical term to denote the persistent presence of long tight foreskin after childhood, which may usually pose no adverse effects to the glans penis, but at times inflammation / infection - called balanoposthitis, may occur and become a nuisance to personal life - so requiring circumcision. More? Ask Doc timely. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Phimosis: Phimosis is physiologic (normal) in babies, by 3-4 years of age the majority (90%) resolve spontanously due to intermittent erections , by 18 years of age only 1% or less have pessitent non retractile foreskin the most common cause of pathologic phimosis is repeated infections (balanitis). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Some phimoses are so tight that the foreskin balloons with urination because the phimotic ring is so tight. Others can be so mild to cause minimal discomfort when retracted. Most cases have various degress of foreskin narrowing between the two extreme examples. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Foreskin is tight: Symptoms can be an inability to retract foreskin or foreskin /penis is painful because retraction is difficult because foreskin opening is too small. Tight phimotic foreskin can get stuck once pulled over glans & can not be returned. This called paraphimosis & is a medical emergency which must be corrected ASAP. Other symptoms can be pain or bleeding with sex. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends: High risk of uncomfortable or painful sex. Moderate risk of paraphimosis (tight phimotic penile ring gets trapped behind the glans, return circulation of lymph & blood is cut off & trapped foreskin swells & can become gangrenous), high risk of trapped smegma due to inability to clean glans penis. Moderate risk of balanitis. In creased risk of stds and & penile cancer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What medication can you take with fluoxetine to help erectile dysfunction?
- What safe sedatives can you take for insomnia during pregnancy?
- What over-the-counter medication can ii take for uti when im breast feeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you take for sinus congestion when pregnant?
- What medication can you take with fluoxetine to conuteract erectile dysfunction?
- What can you take for a upset stomach?
- What over-the-counter drugs can you take for a cold when your diabetic?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free