Doctor insights on:
What Medications Can I Take When I Am 7 Months Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Safe options: Tips: sore throat – gargle with warm salt water (1/2 tsp salt in 8 oz of water). Get strep test/culture if very sore. Congestion – saline nose drops or netti pot. For anti-inflammatory effect & mobilizing mucus- homemade chicken noodle soup. Hydrate- lots of water/clear broth/ add honey & a small amt. Of lemon juice to chamomile tea.. Fever/ pain – acetaminophen. Rest! let your OB doctor know. ...Read more
Be Careful: Many medications have been shown to be safe in pregnancy such as Prozac and zoloft. Many anti allergy meds like Claritin and zyrtec are also ok. Most asthma medications are safe. In general, you should be treating any medical conditions that you have. Make sure to check with an obstetrician to ask about medications you may be taking before you get pregnant. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If I have a severe headache what medications can I take if I'm pregnant? Or what can I do to relieve the pain?
Tips: Tips: sore throat – gargle with warm salt water (1/2 tsp salt in 8 oz of water). Get strep test/culture if very sore. Congestion – saline nose drops or netti pot. For anti-inflammatory effect & mobilizing mucus- homemade chicken noodle soup. Hydrate- lots of water/clear broth/ add honey & asmall amt. Of lemon juice to chamomile tea. Rest. ...Read more
I am 35 ADHD adult on strattera want to get pregnant what other medications can I take instead can I stay on straterra
Five weeks pregnant and suffer from migraines. What medications can I take that won't harm my baby. Tylenol just dont help. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take claritin for allergies when 7 months pregnant?
- Im 7 months pregnant what can i take for allergies
- Can i take tylenol for flu when i am 3 months pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What medicine can i take for a sinis infextion when i am pregnant?
- I am 7 months pregnant an having ower abdominal pain what is it
- What over-the-counter medication can ii take for uti when im breast feeding?
- Seasonal allergies when pregnant 7 weeks what can i drink
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free