Doctor insights on:
What Medications Are Prescribed To Gastroparesis Patients
Domperidone: There are few medicines available that speed up gastric emptying. Domperidone is the most useful and is not available for sale in the USA. Metoclopramide (reglan) can be used, but has serious neurological side effects. The e-mycin drugs can be used , but often tolerance builds quite quickly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: I would assume that depends on the cause of gastroparesis. If this is acute and self limited due to a viral illness then that should resolve in days to weeks. If it is related to a chronic condition then that may depend on how well controlled the chronic condition may be (i.e. diabetes). Sorry but cannot give you a definitive answer ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I got botox to treat my gastroparesis my doc said my pylorus did not look abnormal like it dose with gastroparesis patients what does that mean?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the medications that are prescribed to treat mastitis?
- What other medications are there to treat anxiety disorders besides ssris?
- What are the names of non addictive medications to treat anxiety?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What otc medications are okay to use while on probation?
- What are all the foods medications vitamins and supplements to avoid with gout?
- What other medications are there to treat anxiety disorders except xanax?
- What are the other ways to treat depression without relying on medication?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online