Doctor insights on:
What Medication Do I Have To Take If I Want Twins Babys
None: There are no medications that are used specifically to promote twins. Multiples are far more risky. About 2% of pregnancies (not involving infertility treatments) result in multiple gestations - almost all of them are twins - triplets occur about once in 10, 000 pregnancies. The chance of twins is much greater when on fertility drugs or with other assisted reproductive treatments such as ivf. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it normal for twin babies who will be 2 in feb to take off their cloths and dippers and eat their poop and what can I do to prevent this?
Change diapers: Change the diapers more frequently and get them toilet trained. ...Read more
Possibly: The risks to the mother are increased (doubled) with a general anesthetic. Most anesthesiologists will strongly suggest that you have a regional anesthetic for your operation. The risk to your children is that they will be exposed to more chemicals, as well as the increased risk to yourself will affect them. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Careful what U wish4: Carrying a twin pregnancy is not something anyone plans - and for good reasons: it is fraught with risks for fetal loss, preterm birth, hypertension, diabetes and maternal health problems that are not desirable. You can only take Folic Acid 1-5 mg daily and try to conceive naturally - 1% of the time twins result as an accident of conception - not a planned outcome. ...Read more
Twins: There is no way to ensure that you have twins. They can run in families so you might have an increased possibility of having twins. And people that have had fertility treatment have an increased risk of having twins. It can happen when two eggs are released by the female at ovulation or when one egg splits after fertilization in which case the babies are identical twins. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I want to have a baby really bad what can i do to get pregnant faster
- What should i do if my husband does not want to have sex while i am pregnant?
- What should i do if i have a thyroid condition and i want to conceive?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do i do if i want to wean my baby off of formula?
- Do i need to take an extra birth control pill if i have diarrhea?
- What to do if i have a sore near my uvula?
- What antibiotic can i take if im allergic to penicillin and i have a sore throat?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free