Doctor insights on:
What Measures Can Be Taken At Home To Relieve Sinus Pain
In anatomy, a sinus is a cavity within a bone or other tissue. Most commonly found in the bones of the face and connecting with the nasal cavities. Sinus (anatomy), description of the general term paranasal sinuses, air cavities in the cranial bones, especially those near the nose, including: the maxillary sinuses, also called the maxillary antra and the largest of the ...Read more
Yes: Sinusitis/allergic rhinitis can be treated with antibiotics for sinus infection and inhaled steroids(beclamethasone)/antihistamines (e.g. Astelin). Cough is often due to bronchitis/airway hyperreactivity and can be treated with inhaled steroids/antibiotics and stepwise asthma treatment. Evalution could start with breathing function tests, xrays (chest/sinuses), cultures of throat/sinus/sputum. ...Read more
Is it okay to take one tylenol every second day to relieve (sinus pain) until surgery. (3 months from now) nothing else seems to work I don't drink. ?
What's the best home remedies for sinus pain. I have tried steam and wondering if i can try sudafed tablets as I am taking atorvastatin and cipralex?
Persistent green/yellow, malodorous, waxy mucus with intermittent sinus pain. Possible infection? Effective home care method? Chlorhexidine solution?
Saline: Saline irrigations will help flush out the mucus and infection. ...Read more
Sinus pain is a symptom in which a person has pain in the sinus spaces of the face. The sinuses are hollow spaces in the facial bones, with the largest spaces in each cheekbone and in the forehead. Sinus infections can cause sinus pressure, sinus pain, headaches, fever, cloudy ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in left side of my jaw what can be done to relieve pain
- What can i do at home to relieve the swelling in my hand?
- What are some at home remedies to relieve pain for a herpes outbreak?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you do at home to help lower back pain?
- What medicine can i take to abort pregnancy at home?
- I am experiencing a pain at the inside behind my hip bone what can that be
- What pain reliever can be taken with prednisone?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free