Doctor insights on:
What Makes Your Heart Rate Accelerate When Running
What is considered a healthy, typical heart rate for an adult before, during and after running for 20 minutes?
Im laying bed watching tv I'm a 27 year old male I don't work out nor eat very well my heart rate is running anywhere from 55-63 ?
And the question is?: You've not asked a question though you made the sentence appear to be an interrogatory. Got 3 things to say. 1-You SHOULD be exercising cuz you're LIKELY able to- don't let your opportunity slip away. 2-Eating well's been shown to lower risks for diseases & add years to your life. 3-Heart rate's fine for age, activity level, & laying in bed. More questions? www.healthtap.com/dr-drsaghafi ...Read more
I have 4 and a half years old boy. His heart rate is 130 per minute when he is at home (not running). Is this normal.
Pick a formula: Lets go with the simplest answers here: according to your name, you are a male and so the easiest answer would be approximately 220 minus your age (around 180 BPM in your case). There is, however substantial variability among people, and this number can vary somewhat; an exercise test on a treadmill can provide the exact answer to your question. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of an accelerated heart rate?
- What is your heart rate supposed to be when exercising?
- Accelerated heart rate during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your heart rate is low?
- What happens when you reach your max heart rate?
- What does it mean when your heart rate is high?
- How does running affect your heart rate?
- Talk to a cardiologist online