Doctor insights on:
What Makes Men Sterile
Here are some ...: Roughly, some 10-15% of couples may not have pregnancy in 1 year under unprotected sexual intercourse. As to white men's infertility I couldn't remember if there has been any specific discussion in professional conference or publication over the past 4-5 decades. So, in reality, do semen analysis to define the quality & quantity of sperms in semen, with an ejaculated semen after 2/3-day abstinence ...Read more
Male. Don't want children. Don't want vasectomy. I heard HRT can make you sterile? True? Will all men sterile from testosterone replacement? How fast?
Can drinking Mountain Dew everyday more than a couple times a day really make a man sterile when trying for a baby?
Less likely: A semen sample contains sperm as well as fluid and other proteins. These will sometimes contribute to the clarity of a sample. In general after washing the cloudier a sperm sample is the higher the sperm count. But, i would not count on the clearness to determine if a man is sterile without looking under a microscope. ...Read more
Yes.: Antipsychotics causes Dopamine blockade increasing levels of Prolactin which causes unovulation and irregular menstrual cycles due to decrease levels of Follicle stimulating hormones and Estrogen. It also causes decrease libido, galactorrhea and osteoporosis. For man, the there is decrease in testosterone and galactorrhea and decrease libido. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will genital warts make me sterile
- Does chemo make you sterile?
- Yeast infection make you sterile
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can steroids make a man sterile?
- Can my addictions to drugs make me sterile?
- Does bacterial meningitis make you sterile?
- Can a yeast infection make you sterile?
- Will chlamydia make sterile