Doctor insights on:
What Makes Food Particles Antigens In The Human Body
Food antigens: Antigens are substances, typically proteins, that are recognized by the immune system as foreign to the body. Typically, protective antibodies (igg, IgM or iga) are made to foreign proteins however, some times allergic antibodies (ige) are created. Not all persons have the genetic predisposition to make ige but about 1/3rd of the population is prone to this problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Apart from hair color, foods they eat, are all the functioning of organs inside the human body, the type of diseases the very same in any part of world?
Yes: But we all differ in detail so the particular disease might be genetic risk. ...Read more
No: The french might disagree, but i consider it the finest of all national cuisines. ...Read more
Forgive my frankness: Either you have a tapeworm, or you don't. If you do, your physician can make the diagnosis. Remember there are charlatans who will diagnose disease that's not present and offer you something pricey -- i'm hoping you're not a victim. Tapeworm infestation endangers you and sometimes those around you. Get definitive treatment using some real medications. ...Read more
Within an hour: If you've been drinking fliuds, it only takes about an hour. ...Read more
All of them: Every organ in your body and every cell (including bone and fate) make some sort of hormones. Most work locally, others circulate in the blood. There are thousands and thousands of them. You may be thinking of the"ductless" glands, which is very old terminology. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What lipid makes up most of the lipids in our body?
- Foods to increase blood in the human body
- What foods or over-the-counter drugs reduce the level of uric acid in the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What effects does l carnosine have in the human body?
- What are substances in food which keep the body healthy?
- What is the main supplier of iron in the human body?
- What foods do you eat to reduce fungus growth in the body?
- What foods cause gas in the gi tract of the human body?