Doctor insights on:
What Makes Blood Pressure Crash In Labor
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
I was wondering about if your blood pressure is 140/94 is that high? Do i need to make an appt with my dr? Is it high enough to need meds? Thanks
Healthy life style &: Healthy life style regular exercise, diet low in sodium, if your blood pressure continues to be high then you would need to see your doctor so he can do blood tests & start you on appropriate treatment.You will need regular follow ups with your physician.Treatment for high BP is usually life long. ...Read more
Is it normal for your blood pressure to rise from 105/65 sitting to about 125-135 / 80-85 standing? What could make this happen and how to lower it?
Bp: why mess with normal, worry about something else ...Read more
My blood pressure seems good until l eat crawfish. Lm on blood pressure bills. Do u think the seasoning in the crawfish make my blood pressure rises?
Blood pressure is 111/101 what do I need to do. Does it make a difference if I just finish eating. ?
Not usually: If this product contains only vitamins, it will not raise your bp. But many otc vitamin products contain certain herbs as well, some of which may be stimulants, and those can raise your bp. Check the ingredients or ask your pharmacist to do so. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean to have low blood pressure in pregnancy?
- What would cause high blood pressure in a twenty five year old?
- What is the leading cause of high blood pressure in children?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of low blood pressure in women?
- What are the symthoms for high blood pressure it runs in my family?
- What causes high blood pressure in a female who just gave birth?
- In what ways does iodine help control blood pressure
- Talk to a cardiologist online