Doctor insights on:
What Makes A Vagina Smell
Could be infection: There is a normal odor to vaginal discharge, however, the classic text book presentation of bacterial vaginosis is a "fishy smell." if you think this is a different smell than usual .... See your doctor and asked to be screened for bacterial vaginosis. Fyi, the smell of vaginal discharge is very sensitive to what you eat. Certain foods can change the smell or how strong the odor seems. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Monilia?: Monilia is the medical term for "yeast infection" which frequently may follow the use of antibiotics. There are over the counter yeast treatments that will correct the problem. If it persist, especially with heavy discharge or vaginal pain, you should see your doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Vaginitis: A womens' scent is not offensive. Don't start feeling like you smell. Unless of course you have BV. It causes a 'fishy" type odor and a white milky discharge. If that is the case see your provider for treatment. If you use powder on the outside dont use TALC. Use Baby powder. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What makes a vagina smell bad?
- What does it mean when you get a nasty smell from the vagina?
- Why does a belly button smell what do u do to make the smell stop?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a boil on the vagina look like?
- Why does a belly button smell and how can you make ordor stop?
- What is that mean when u have a brown discharge coming out your vagina?
- What std makes your urine smell?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free