Doctor insights on:
Wh At Makes A Man Peins Not Get All The Way Hard
Many causes: Causes include stress, metabolic conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, hormonal imbalance ssuch ashypogonadism (low testosterone), and hi cholesterol. If no physiological source is found, then psychological factors need to be investigated such as depression. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is the ability for a 42-year old man to get a very hard, healthy erection a possible indication of good heart health? Or are the two unrelated?
May be related : one of the causes of erectile dysfunction is vascular insufficiency and we know that in men with erectile dysfunction it may indicate also coronary artery disease so if you can get a good erection and have no heart symptoms it may indicate good coronary arteries but silent coronary artery disease could possibly be present. ...Read more
Maybe!: If your man boobs are simply adipose tissue, probably. However, if due to high estrogen levels in blood, usually not. Obesity causes high Estradiol in men. Also, taking excess testosterone can increase breast tissue, by being converted to Estradiol by cyclic aromatase. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is there any food or pill too take for a peins to get completely hard and when having sex, it hard but not all the way hard still kinda on the soft s?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the fastest way to get rid of a boil and heal the skin up?
- Have a mildly retroflexed uterus what is the best way to get pregnant
- What is the best way to get up out of a lying position after a hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way not to get pregnant?
- What is the best way to get rid of a sinus infection?
- What is the best way to get a mole removed cosmetically?
- What is the most effective way to get rid of a nail biting habit for an adult?
- What can cause a man not to get hard?