Doctor insights on:
What Level Is The Cuboid Bone
Why r my calcium levels normal, while my ionized calcium levels are high? I have bone pain, fatigue, kidney stones. I don't know pth level, or vit. D.
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
Yes: Very unlikely bone to break, but if broken, it would depend on severity. Unlike other fractures, because it's an uncommon fracture type, the cuboid usually has other fractures or injuries associated with it if it does have a fracture. Recovery may take longer because of the multiple injuries, but isolated cuboid fracture takes the same amount of time as any fracture. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Went over on foot fractured cuboid bone how long approx until recovery and until i can weight bear on it ?
Broken bone: Bone takes 6-8 weeks to heal in a normal healthy person. Only your physician can tell you when you can walk. Walking to soon can place you at risk of further injury. Once your x-rays show healing, you will be allowed to gradually progress to full weightbearing. ...Read more
I dislocated my cuboid bone last march and tore ligaments... Having swelling in ankle squishy and pressure. I have pain and can't stand long!
Will an aso ankle brace provide enough support for fractured cuboid bone or will something more be needed?
No: Not if it is my cuboid. It this is a recent fracture i would be in a cast boot with crutches until the fracture is stable. With that said - does it hurt with walking with the aso brace? Is it anatomically aligned? If you do not like the answer to these questions - dont walk on it without medical attentioni. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Yes, if properly fit.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it actually true that an aso ankle brace will provide enough support for fractured cuboid bone?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the typical pain level of a bone marrow biopsy?
- What happens when the inr level is too high?
- What is the cause of pain in my collar bone and numbness in both arms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between a cracked bone and a fractured bone?
- When the epiphyseal plate is replaced by bone what happens
- What is the normal oxygen level in adults?
- What is the cause of hyperpigmentation is it related to high levels of acth?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free