Doctor insights on:
What Leads To Postmenopausal Women Getting Cervicitis
If BV leads to cervicitis,and a person has both,can the BV be treated or does the cervicitis have to be treated first?
Treatment: Both conditions cn be treated simultaneouslyGet a more detailed answer ›
Happens all the time: Yes -- this happens a lot. Possible causes of cervicitis include gonorrhea and chlamydia, but most are not caused by known bacteria -- and only bacteria respond to antibioticss Cervicitis can also be caused by herpes and maybe trichomonas, and HPV infections of the cervix can look like cervicitis, so STD testing is always recommended but antibiotic treatment usually doesn't make much difference. ...Read more
I have cervicitis but I dnt have it treated I want to have children but someone told me once you get cervicitis your infertile?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is cervicitis?
- What are the symptoms of cervicitis?
- What is cervicitis and what causes it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hot flushes in postmenopausal women
- Osteoporosis in postmenopausal women
- Brown discharge in postmenopausal women
- Ovarian cysts in postmenopausal women
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free