Doctor insights on:
What Leads To Postmenopausal Women Getting Cervicitis
If BV leads to cervicitis,and a person has both,can the BV be treated or does the cervicitis have to be treated first?
Treatment: Both conditions cn be treated simultaneouslyGet a more detailed answer ›
I have cervicitis but I dnt have it treated I want to have children but someone told me once you get cervicitis your infertile?
Happens all the time: Yes -- this happens a lot. Possible causes of cervicitis include gonorrhea and chlamydia, but most are not caused by known bacteria -- and only bacteria respond to antibioticss Cervicitis can also be caused by herpes and maybe trichomonas, and HPV infections of the cervix can look like cervicitis, so STD testing is always recommended but antibiotic treatment usually doesn't make much difference. ...Read more
Is there anything I can get from the grocery store or drug store for my cervicitis until I can see a doctor?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes women to get hair growth around their nipples?
- What can men do for women to not get pregnant?
- What exercises for women with weights are good to get rid of back fat and tighten the abs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the most common size women go to when getting breast reduction?
- What to eat when pregnant to get fair baby?
- What changes occur to a womens body when sexually active?
- What is recommended to get rid of ingrown hair folicles of the vaginal area?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free