Doctor insights on:
What Leads To A Swollen Lips Due To Athritis
Swollen lips suddenly when wake up in the morning, how to treat if the swollen due to bite insectt?
No: Swollen lips are not always secondary to an allergic reaction. This can occur after exposure to food allergy or another allergic trigger but it can also occur secondary to increased histamine release with no known cause. Other causes include underlying autoimmunity and inflammation. There are hereditary causes that also lead to swelling where a patient may not have associated itch. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have swollen lips due to allergic reaction to seafoods,chicken and egg..I used to eat them before..its almost 3months now and its still swollen.. ?
My boyfriend woke up with swollen lips this am. This happens in the spring and summer and has since he was younger. They swell so bad they ooze. ?
I woke up with really painful swollen lips i feel like my lips are producing some kind of moist substance. what should i do?????????????????????
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a swollen retina due to cataract surgery?
- How long does it take for a swollen lip to go down?
- How do you treat swollen lips due to an allergic reaction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do if my toenail fell off due to a fungal nail infection?
- What cancers usually lead to a swollen left supraclavicular lymph node?
- How to get rid of a swollen lip from cold sores?
- What can i do to get rid of pain and swelling after getting a lip piercing?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free