Doctor insights on:
What Kind Treatment Can Somebody Get For Cerebrospinal Fluid Otorrhea
CSF otorrhea: The treatment is primarily surgical. In some cases of trauma, however, where the leakage is very light, they might wait to see if spontaneous healing occurs. ...Read more
What kind work: Work involving heavy lifting, holding breathe, working in area which takes care of infection should be avoided. Discuss with your doctor. ...Read more
Meningitis: It's usually someone who might have cryptococcal meningitis. However, there are other forms of fungal meningitis, such as histoplasmosis and coccidioidomycosis, that can also be detected with a fungal culture. Fungal cultures are often sent routinely after a spinal tap, because it's easier to send the culture than to go back and repeat the procedure if you decide you need it later. ...Read more
Talk to your doctor.: A CSF leak can be manifested in various ways. Typically, patients will complain of a postural headache (headache that worsens with standing, improves with lying down). Sometimes, clear fluid can be seen dripping from one's nose or they can taste a salty fluid in the back of their throat. Sometimes, nausea and/or double vision can develop. A CSF leak can place you at risk for meningitis. ...Read more
See below: I think the doctors think there is a problem that involves the blood system you should know within a week or so the results of these tests. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is cerebrospinal fluid otorrhea curable?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for cervical lymphadenopathy?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for hand pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for pcp?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for bruxism?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for cerebellar syndrome?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for muscle tear?
- Talk to a neurologist online