Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Ulcer Is A Blister
I asked if arterial ulcer normally have blisters. I received two opposite answers. So unsure of what to think?
Hard to answer: What do u mean by arterial ulcer? ...Read more
I have a recurring "ulcer" on the right side of my tongue. It is very painful.Can you help with a diagnosis? There is usually no visible sign. Yesterday i saw what looks like a "blood blister". Today the pain has subsided some, and the visible sign is go
Seek care: You should have that ulcer checked out immediately by your dentist or oral surgeon. In some cases, it may need to be biopsied in order to determine an accurate diagnosis. It could be as simple as a traumatic ulceration or as dangerous as oral cancer. Seek an evaluation without delay. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Blister filled with liquid appeared 6 days ago on the edge of my lower lip.It has become smaller and loosen but did not form an open ulcer.
M57, what is difference between blister and ulcer in context to diabetic foot problems. Could a blister become big problem.
Spot on penis I've had before. One bump that is white/blister(?) but no pain. It never changes to ulcer and then it just goes away in a week?.Herpes?
These blisters started on my lip 1.5 weeks ago. Since then it has only gotten bigger with a new one forming underneath. No pain, no ulcer or scab.
I have been getting small clear fluid filled blisters on the inside of my bottom lip for about 3 months now one has turned into an ulcer any ideas?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of insect bite will leave a blood blister?
- I have a mild cold and my left ear is kind of blocked what do i do
- What kind of insect bite causes a blister?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of bug bite leaves a blister?
- What kind of condition is a cystocele?
- What kind of cast is used for a broken finger?
- What kind of exercise is good for a herniated disc?
- Talk to a dermatologist online