Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Specialist Can Treat Muscle Disorders
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Many: U have 2 google this or read a book @ the library. There r 2 many 2 list here. They include congenital-infective- injury-degenerative 2 give u a few areas to research. Sorry, if ur ? Was a little more specific it would help. ...Read more
Does an emg detect nerve issues or can it detect muscle disorders also? How do the results show on emg? Muscles so weak after small activity n spasms
I currently have an ongoing (4 year) muscle problem with my left rib cage. What kind of specialist should I see?
Shoulder Specialist?: Good question. Just from your description the pain could be multiple sources like the cardiac and pulmonary systems as well as GI system, but may also be musculoskeletal pain and/or referred pain from the shoulder so start with a thoughtful detailed examination with you preferred physician and go from there. Learn more here: http://www.Theshouldercenter.Com/shoulder-pain.Htm. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If my 2 year has increased muscle spascity in one leg does that mean she could have a muscle disorder?
Hard to say: Spasticity usually relates to lack of coordinated nerve messages from the brain and may indicate a subtle brain injury often called cerebral palsy in its more dramatic forms. A muscle disorder implies selective abnormality in the muscle, usually producing a weakness.An exam and testing if indicated can separate the likely cause.It is time for a discussion with your doc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Specialist of bone and muscle disorders
- What kinds of alternative therapies can be used for adhd and learning disorders?
- What supplements can help treat bipolar disorder?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for muscle tear?
- What kind of doctor treates the tongue?
- What kind of doctors treat alcoholism?
- What specialist treat a vertebral artery dissection?
- Talk to a neurologist online