Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Soap Vagina
Clean acne on vagina: Best to use a non oily cleaner e.g. Cetaphil to keep from plugging up the hair follicles. ...Read more
Mild soap: You do not need to put soap inside your vagina. Use a mild soap like ivory or dove to bathe. Vagisil is unnecessary; if you have itching or irritation, see your gyn to be evaluated for an infection. ...Read more
What kind of soap is good to help with a vaginal infection? Or is soap bad? Plz recommend me something to keep vagina clean and odorless.
Be careful: with soaps as they can change the pH of the vagina and natural flora(as in the normal microorganism that are found in that area - yes we all have micro-organism, almost everywhere). If you must, consider soaps along the lines of Dove, Ivory, Cetaphil. Also avoid soaps with fragrances and parfumes and color additives if possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Soap for vagina
- Dettol liquid soap vagina wash
- Does caress soap good for your vagina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is sulfur soap?
- What is hibiclens soap?
- What are the benefits of neem soap?
- What is tattoo green soap?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free