Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Shampoo Is Safe To Use If I Am Highly Sensitive To Chemicals
I have dandruff itchy and large flakes I use all kind of shampoos its does not work, what can I do. Thanks?
Try ketoconazole : Shampoo, you will need a psc from your doc. ...Read more
Shampoo: no perfume: Shampoos for patients with sensitive skin should have few chemicals and no perfumes. The pH of shampoos change with chemicals. Good gentle shampoos include Baby Shampoo and tea tree shampoo. Don't use dandruff shampoos.In addition, the water should be lukewarm or even cold and the shower head needs a gentle flow.Avoid the use of a hair dryer and, if needed, hold the hair dryer at arm's length. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why can a shampoo cause a hairfall to me but maybe not to others, for example when I use clear men shampoo my hairfalls but it's safe with my friends.
Depends...: ...On the shampoo's strength. All shampoos sold over-the-counter are considered safe for children, but it's especially important to keep the lather out of the eyes, especially those containing selenium sulfide. Prescription shampoos are stronger, and may not be safe, particularly for younger kids. Your dermatologist will tell you which of the prescription shampoos are safe. ...Read more
Baby shampoo: This is usually well tolerated.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What will happen if i am sensitive to wheat but keep eating it?
- Is it safe to use laxatives if i am using antifungal medication?
- Is it safe to use a cell phone when i am pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- What kind of fish can i eat if i am allergic to shellfish?
- What kind of a doctor should i see for donor insemination if i am single?
- What kind of food should i be eating when i am taking tamoxifen?
- Talk to a dermatologist online