Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Problems Can Arise From Swallowing Gum On A Daily Basis
Probably none: Most of the time swallowing gum will not cause any harm. Gum generally passes through the intestinal tract undigested. It is possible if you swallowed gum daily and had poor gastric emptying you could form a large mass of gum (bezoar) in your stomach but this is very unlikely. There is no reason to swallow it though. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: Probably not, but why swallow it?Get a more detailed answer ›
No: The gum will dissolve quickly in the stomach and what is not will be passed through. It won't cause you side or chest pains. That is from something else. Don't walk and chew gum. ...Read more
May be a silly question, but I swallowed a chewing gum the other day and have a feeling it's stuck in my throat, is this possible? Sinus problems
Can an impacted wisdom tooth in nerve give pain in throat and cause problems swallowing? Can it be infected in the root without gum being swollen?
May: Pass out in your stool. If no symptoms should not be a reason for alarm ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can happen to you overtime if you swallow gum?
- What kinds of exercises can you do if you have lower back problems?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for breathing problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kinds of rashes can you get from wrestling?
- What kind of infection can i get from a bug bite?
- What kind of nerve damage can you get from lifting weights?
- Why does hd cause eating and swallowing problems and what can i do about it?
- Are there any health problems that can arise from burning chipboard?