Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Pills Or Treatment Can Somebody Get For Paronychia
Many treatments: People achieve abstinence through 'cold turkey,' with and without counseling, acupuncture, hypnosis and many many other ways. Nicotine replacement therapy with gum, patches and other forms, as well as the antidepressant bupropion also work well, but the best results have come with a combination of Chantix® (varenicline) and a formal smoking cessation program. Call 1-800-QUITNOW, doctor/pharmacist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bursitis: Nsaid's (aspirin/advil/motrin/aleve/celebrex, et al) provide both anti-inflammatory & analgesic effects for treating bursitis. For persistent cases, the bursa may be directly injected with corticosteroid to reduce inflammation. Be sure to let your doc know if you're on blood thinner before taking NSAID or have diabetes before getting steroid injections. Take nsaid's w/ food to protect stomach. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rhinorrhea: Rhinorrhea (runny nose) is quite common and is most often due to viral or allergy causes. Symptomatic relief such as antihistamines are often the best means of dealing with this problem. Although I am loathe to use sprays, sometimes nasal spray (afrin) at bedtime can control the rhinorrhea enough to allow for easy breathing at night. Topical steroids (nasonex) works for nasal symptoms of allergy. ...Read more
Prostatitis Rx: There are two kinds of prostatitis: acute (usually more severe) and chronic (most common). Chronic prostatitis is generally treated with several weeks (2-6) of antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin or trimethorprim-suflamethoxazole. Acute prostatitis is usually treated in the hospital with intravenous antibiotics because this condition can be associated with bacteria in the blood stream and shock. ...Read more
Skin and detox: Lots of remedies for folliculitis. The question I have is what is causing it? Are you detoxing? Having a reaction to soaps, shampoos, foods? Start with your bathroom cabinet and check your products against the website www.Ewg.Org. There you will find a cosmetics database of over 69, 000 products. Keep anything you place on your skin/scalp in the 0-2 range and see if your folliculitis doesn't clear. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for cervical lymphadenopathy?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for hand pain?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for drug abuse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for bruxism?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for cerebellar syndrome?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for muscle tear?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for breathing problems?
- Talk to a dermatologist online