Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Pills Or Treatment Can Somebody Get For Paronychia
Addisonian crisis: Addisonian crisis is treated primarily with cortisone medication (iv and pills). The cause of the crisis is an inadequate amount of cortisone produced naturally by the body. Treatment and prevention of addison's disease and addisonian crisis must be managed very carefully by a physician (usually an endocrinologist) in order to maximize safety and minimize side-effects. Cortisone has many. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rhinorrhea: Rhinorrhea (runny nose) is quite common and is most often due to viral or allergy causes. Symptomatic relief such as antihistamines are often the best means of dealing with this problem. Although I am loathe to use sprays, sometimes nasal spray (afrin) at bedtime can control the rhinorrhea enough to allow for easy breathing at night. Topical steroids (nasonex) works for nasal symptoms of allergy. ...Read more
No pills: do surgery: This defect can lead the intestines to twist on themself & cut of their flow & blood supply, die & leak causing blood poisoning & death. It can also begin bleeding & that blood loss be deadlly. The best surgical out come comes from elective removal in a stable patient with decreasing success as an unstable emergency. It can be confirmed & reoved thru a laparoscope (tube) with minimal complications. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Rx fr cardiomyopathy: Pills for cardiomyopathy generally consist of diuretics (water pills) which make the patient urinate more and get rid of extra fluid that accumulate because the heart is not pumping well and/or medications that help the heart muscles pump better such as digoxin. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many treatments: People achieve abstinence through 'cold turkey,' with and without counseling, acupuncture, hypnosis and many many other ways. Nicotine replacement therapy with gum, patches and other forms, as well as the antidepressant bupropion also work well, but the best results have come with a combination of Chantix® (varenicline) and a formal smoking cessation program. Call 1-800-QUITNOW, doctor/pharmacist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for testicle pain?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for alcohol withdrawal syndrome?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for genital warts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for brown recluse spider bite?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for eye floaters?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for foot swelling?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for abdominal skin itching?
- Talk to a dermatologist online