Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Pills Or Treatment Can Somebody Get For Hand Pain
Cold is better: Ice the area for 30 minutes on and 30 minutes off when awake is better than heat which causes more swelling. ...Read more
I had an accident, didn't get any injury , but my ankle, and wrist joint of left hand pain when i move them! what to do?
Any suggestions for the hand pain and tingling which i get from repeated motion by using computer?
Carpal tunnel: Many devices available, including wrist pads at the base of the computer, using a split keyboard, changing the angle of your limbs relative to the work area. Some people employ wrist splints.. Sounds like carpal tunnel syndrome which may respond to local injection or even outpt surgery. ...Read more
Heat & cannabis: 28 yo female has knuckles that "crack" in cold weather & "hand hurts". Spontaneous cracking of joints are common in people with Hypermobility Syndrome. Coldness induces muscle spasm and, as loose joints are increasingly more firmly tethered by taut muscles, crepitations & joint pain escalate. Heat & cannabis both reverse muscle spasm and effect muscle relaxation. ...Read more
I get left chest n hand pain when im tensed or sad...i feel very weak my back bone hurts at times of work at home! problem is i dont have any1 to talk?
C/P,back pain: May be reflux, gastritis. Trial of ranitidine/prevecid ? May be muscle spasm (doubt it is heart) Back pain may be poor ergonomics/computer position/ activity. Need to sit straight with elbows at 90 degrees, feet on floor and screen at eye level. Take a 1 minutes break every 30-45 minutes to stretch and shake out arms, shoulders and back. May need seat cushion Discuss.with MD/ urgent care this wk ...Read more
Can an ultrasound on your neck cause nerve pain in hands? Never had this issue prior to physical therapy.
Possibly: Any thing that causes an injury to your neck can cause arm and hand nerve symptoms, such as pain, numbness or weakness. This is because the nerves that run into your arms and down to your hands start in the neck. However, the neck problem that caused you to get ultrasound treatment of the neck is a much more likely culprit for the problems...and hand pain can have many other causes. See Doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for testicle pain?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for knee pain?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for hip pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for genital warts?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for folliculitis?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for brown recluse spider bite?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for eye floaters?
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free