Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Pills Or Treatment Can Somebody Get For Ear Swelling
Ear swelling can have many sources. But description= larger. Firstly, are you referring to the inner or outer ear? Outer ear swelling could arise from trauma or a sebaceous cyst of the lobe or many other things. Inner ear swelling is harder to diagnose and treat and may have much more difficult symptoms. Viral or bacterial infections could be ...Read more
What is swollen?: Need more information to answer this question appropriately. Is the swelling in the ear canal or in the external ear. Are there other symptoms? Have you had trauma to the area, been bitten by anything, are you allergic to some topical preparation, is is accompanied by redness, tenderness, and so on? Try an ice pack and if this doesn't work see your family doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Varied reasons: It could be from allergies or an infection of the ear. It may be part of a more generalized allergic reaction which needs to be e slushed and treated. There can be an infected cyst of the ear lobe or a foreign body reaction to an eating or piercing.There is also a condition call chondrodermatitis where the cartilage is swollen and needs to. E treated with oral medications. ...Read more
The ear swelling is on the inside. I can fit an earphone comfortably in my left ear but only get it halfway with my right. Could this be swimmers ear?
Depends on the cause: If tender and red, occuring soon after piercing, it could represent infection: should be treated with antibiotics and perhaps will require removal of the earring. If late, nontender and firm, may be a keloid, which requires different sorts of treatment: excision, steroid injection, pressure, low dose radiation. ...Read more
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for finger swelling?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for foot swelling?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for cervical lymphadenopathy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for drug abuse?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for pcp?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for bruxism?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for cerebellar syndrome?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free