Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Pills Or Treatment Can Somebody Get For Blepharitis
Yes : Blepharitis is an infection of the oil glands in the lid. The infection causes swelling of the lids. Obstruction of the oil glands can cause localized bumpy areas called a chalazion. Treatment consists of heat, lid scrubs with baby shampoo and often require local or oral antibiotics for resolution. Sometimes the chalazion will need to be drained surgically.see an eye doctor if not improving, ...Read more
Any successful homeopathic type treatment for blepharitis? Have had the condition for 10 years (with rosacea)
Water: try to dip you eyes 10-15 times a day in a cup of clean luke warm water which is filled to the brim and flap your eyelids for 2 min each time.this is safe,medicine free and prevents dryness,infections as well.avoid all mascara,eye creams,artificial eye lashes etc If you want to really use cosmetics,check out SKINDEEP APP.Scan all your cosmetics and discard the dangerous ones rated on this app. ...Read more
The best treatment to get rid and the best medicine for blepharitis ? In the edge where's my lashes grow n eye corner itch and the lashes fall down.
Depends: Eyelid swelling can be indicative of numerous conditions. It could be as benign as a chalazion (stye) or as serious as orbital cellulitis. It is important to seek the care of an ophthalmologist if there is any pain with eye movement, decrease in vision, or persistent swelling that doesn't improve. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lid hygiene: The best treatment is to clean your eyelids and lashes with baby shampoo and place a warm compress over your eyelids x 10 minutes twice a day. You should incorporate this into your daily hygiene routine. You can also take a nutritional supplement such as omega three fatty acids or flaxseed oil to improve the oily layer of your tear film. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for cervical lymphadenopathy?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for hand pain?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for drug abuse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for bruxism?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for cerebellar syndrome?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for muscle tear?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for breathing problems?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online