Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Parasites And You Get From Unnder Cooked Chicken
Whenever i eat any type cooked chicken, mincemeat home made outside any restaurant any place i get severe loose motions it happens with eating meat to?
IBS: you are having IBS irritable bowel syndrome,you are sensitive now to meat you have to find which food your digestive system is comfortable with,do not fight it ,listen to what is your body trying to tell you,there is food that we like and live,but it does not likes us back,love from one side ,means misery,so stay away from the food that your body is rejecting ...Read more
Salmonella: http://www.fsis.usda.gov/factsheets/duck_&_goose_from_farm_to_table/index.aspas on any perishable meat, fish or poultry, bacteria can be found on raw or undercooked duck or goose. Bacteria multiply rapidly in the "danger zone, " at temperatures between 40° and 140 °f (out of refrigeration and before thorough cooking occurs). Freezing may limit growth but does not kill bacteria. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tapeworm: Tapeworm called tenea solium.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked chicken?
- What kind of physique would you get from only running sprints?
- What kind of cancer can you get from chewing tobacco?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of nerve damage can you get from lifting weights?
- Can you get parasites from fresh alfalfa juice?
- What kind of rash do you get with hiv?
- What kind of rash can you get with vyvanse?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online