Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Mindset Should I Have To Strive For A Healthy Lifestyle
Healthy Life Style: Maintain normal weight by eating 5 vegetables and 2-3 fruits of different colors every day, lean protein about the size of the palm of your hand and whole grains. Use olive oil as your main source of fat. Exercise 5-7 days a week for 30-45 minutes. Do things that bring you joy and decrease stress. Put time into relationships with loved ones. Consider bringing a pet into your life. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hello. I want to improve my health with a heathy diet and an activ lifestyle. What kind of diet and activities do you suggest?
Congratulations: On choosing a healthier lifestyle. Most successful people in this group start with one or two small changes and continue adding. They may start walking or running a bit more each day. They may substitute a salad for a full meal or fruit for a snack. These changes add up and aren't as difficult to track or manage everyday. Mine is less red meat and substituting chicken or fish. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Healthy Eating: You can't always eat healthy. But if you develop a pretty good eating program, you will will do well. The trick is developing the good habits so that it becomes a lifestyle change permanently. The body forgives you a few indiscretions. Just keep your basic diet healthy and you should do well! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Health: The keys here are 3 things: excellent diet, moderate exercise and stress reduction. These 3 things are most responsible for a healthy lifestyle. You may not accomplish it all at once, but through a systematic program, aided by professionals, you should be able to achieve all three. You will feel really good both physicially and mentally! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Health: Eat healthfully w at least 5 servings of vegetables & 4 of fruit /day (organic is best). Increase nutritional fiber. Avoid refined sugar & junk carbohydrates. Avoid sweetened juices, soda & caffeinated beverages. Watch portion sizes. No tobacco, illicit drugs & low to no alcohol use. Aim for 7.5 to 8 hrs sleep /night. Hydrate w at least 64 oz of water / day. Maintain good hygiene. Daily physical ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i eat to maintain a healthy diet for third trimester with twins?
- What kind of a doctor should i see for donor insemination if i am single?
- What are healthy diets for my wife and i trying to have a baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is cheese healthy food and what kind of cheese i should eat to be healthy?
- What kind of workout should i be doing to lose weight for my body type?
- What kind of specialist should i see for a venous stasis ulcer?
- What kind of therapy should i do to help my arm hand to move after a stroke?
- What kind of food should i buy for a healthy diet?