Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Liquor Is Gluten Free
Wine, distilled liq.: Wines are made from grapes, and are gluten-free. Gluten is a protein found in grains such as wheat, rye, barley, barley malt (malt), etc... Distilled liquor (hard liquor like gin, vodka, or whiskey) is purified and concentrated by distillation, which removes the gluten that was in the original fermenting grains. Beer, ale, lager, and malt drinks normally contain gluten. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Wheat barley rye contains gluten, a protein molecule that in susceptible people can cause reactions and long term illness. There is celiac, the most well known and severe gluten disease. There is gluten sensitivity, affecting more people, but usually milder. There is wheat allergy, less common than the others. The treatment, for now, is to avoid all gluten in ...Read more
Probably all sodas: Probably all sodas available at stores are gluten free. Sodas are just sugars, carbonated water, caffeine, etc., but rarely would have wheat, rye, or barley. If someone was selling soda with real malted wheat or barley as flavoring, that soda may have gluten. Corn is gluten-free. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have bowel urgency with very foul smelling loose stools usually after eating any food (any type) in the am. Dx w celiac > 10 yr gluten free?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of potatoes are gluten free?
- What to eat not to eat on a gluten free diet?
- What is meant by a gluten free diet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you not eat on a gluten free diet?
- What is the difference between sugar free and gluten free?
- What are the benefits of a gluten and dairy free diet?
- Gluten free
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online