Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Liquor Is Gluten Free
Wine, distilled liq.: Wines are made from grapes, and are gluten-free. Gluten is a protein found in grains such as wheat, rye, barley, barley malt (malt), etc... Distilled liquor (hard liquor like gin, vodka, or whiskey) is purified and concentrated by distillation, which removes the gluten that was in the original fermenting grains. Beer, ale, lager, and malt drinks normally contain gluten. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Wheat barley rye contains gluten, a protein molecule that in susceptible people can cause reactions and long term illness. There is celiac, the most well known and severe gluten disease. There is gluten sensitivity, affecting more people, but usually milder. There is wheat allergy, less common than the others. The treatment, for now, is to avoid all gluten in ...Read more
Probably all sodas: Probably all sodas available at stores are gluten free. Sodas are just sugars, carbonated water, caffeine, etc., but rarely would have wheat, rye, or barley. If someone was selling soda with real malted wheat or barley as flavoring, that soda may have gluten. Corn is gluten-free. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have bowel urgency with very foul smelling loose stools usually after eating any food (any type) in the am. Dx w celiac > 10 yr gluten free?
On line: Check labels. Gluten is found in grains like wheat, rye, barley, triticale, spelt. So it is also in malt. Not in fruits, vegetables, legumes, meat (unprocessed), fish (unprocessed), poultry (unprocessed), dairy (milk, eggs). Common additive as thickener to gravies, flavoring, in soy sauce. Not in corn, rice. Many products advertise "gluten free"-marketing sometimes. Many never had gluten ever. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of potatoes are gluten free?
- High vaginal ph with white blood cells what kind of infection is that
- What is wrong when your perineum is kind of split?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of humidifier is best for runny nose?
- What kind of flu is going around?
- What kind of tea is good for constipation?
- What is this burning pain in my stomach when i eat some kinds of fruits?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online