Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Knee Brace Do I Need
What kind of knee brace should I use i till I have MRI for what my dr thinks is a torn lateral ligament or meniscus please?
Any suggestions on the type of knee brace that should be bought for injuries and support related to knock knees?
If U have 1 comp-: -artment disease there is an unloaded brace, but not 4 sports, & BBall is the worst thing U can do. Running, cutting, jumping R all bad, & no bracing will help. Consult a fellowship trained sports med orth surgeon. I would assume U will hear the same. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I work in a place with a lot of stairs, I have patellar tendonitis, should I wear a knee brace? And if so what kind should I get?
I fell on ice and saw my doc and said it's a bad sprain on my right knee and said to buy a knee brace what kind would be good to get?
I have Achilles tendonitis and i'm a dancer and me knee keeps popping out and i'm in tears should I wear a knee brace and if so what kind?
Yes: Try an elastic type first. That will give you flexibility and allow you to dance with minimal restriction. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of knee brace is used for hockey?
- How long do i need to wear a restrictive brace after a knee reconstruction?
- What kind of surgery do i need for a broken right thumb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor do i need to see for scoliosis?
- What kinds of exercise can i do with bad knees?
- I have scolios do i need a back brace if weightlifter
- What is the best knee brace?
- What kind of doctor do i need for tongue?