Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Joint Allows The Bones In Your Hand To Move
If i make a fist, my ring finger joint to wrist across the palm hurts. Does anyone know what kind of injury i have?
Several things: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
See details: There are literally over 2 dozen joints that function to move the hands and wrists. ...Read more
Had a bone spur removed & joint fused in my hand a year ago and it still isn't pain free. Think it was a cmc joint. Is this normal to have pain still?
See Hand surgeon: Considering your age, I am surprised that a cmc joint was fused unless you have had significant trauma or have some form of severe arthropathy. For ongoing pain, though, it would be best to see a hand surgeon, repeat x-rays, diagnose the problem and if indicated get some hand therapy to improve functionality of the hand. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How do you treat short stature and how to prevent the closing of the bones (hand X-ray 16 yr)- will this allow the boy (14 real age) to grow?
Lately I have been having pain in thr joints in my hands. Habe trouble gripping thingd. Also the bones in my feet hurt.
I have a daughter who is 17 months old.Today i notice a small outgrowth in her hand palm joint.Is this a bone spur?what can i do?
M58, what's going on with me, why i feel bone brittle and my hand and feet hurting, when it appears that my joints are dismantling, what investigation?
Sharp pain through knuckle on left index finger, had for over a month. Bone in joint appears bigger than opposite hand?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of a doctor should i see for joint pain in my hand?
- What kind of doctor could you go to for a swollen joint in your thumb?
- What kind of drug causes your hands to turn rosy or reddish?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could you move your fingers with a broken hand
- What are the major bones that move while running?
- Bones of the arm and hand and the major joints
- Bones in your hand and wrist
- What kind of dr to see for joint pain in hand?