Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Dr Should Be Seen For Chronic Ankle Pain And Swelling
Orthopedic surgeon: Orthopod.Get a more detailed answer ›
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Can i expect to have nerve damage to my ankle due to docors not diagnosing my ankle pain and swelling due to os trigonum for 17 months.
Not usually: Though the posterior tibial nerve is in the vicinity of the os trigonium (posterior ankle joint) swelling will not usually cause nerve damage. Swelling can bring out some tarsal tunnel symptoms if you were predisposed to them from an already tight tarsal tunnel. Os triennium is a extra bone that 5% of the population have and can become symptomatic. Mri'shelp see if it is inflamed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Started with fever, chills, fatigue, body aches and stuffy nose a week and 3 days ago. Flu symptoms. Now severe ankle pain and swelling. Common?
Ankle pain for months. Keeps going and returning. Tried ice but only helped me temporary. It seems that there is a circular swelling. What to do?
See a doc: it would be best if you saw a doctor to evaluate this long term problem ...Read more
Medial ankle pain no swelling doesn't hurt to walk or stand but starts to hurt while sitting and pain gets worse the longer i sit or lay down ?
I have pain on both sides of my left ankle.. Pain shoots up the leg into the calf..little to no swelling. Pain when on and off it..,tryed ice.
Hard to say: I am not sure what type of work you do or type of shoes you wear. If you stand up for a long time, wearing high heeled shoes, this may be reason for suck pain. Please consider seeing a podiatrist or orthopod for evaluation. also what type of pain? Is id dull pain, sharp shooting pain? ...Read more
I've got some intense ankle pain but no bruising or swelling. What should I do, and what could it be? Ankle collapsed and now making clicking noise.
? loose body: This could be a loose body in the joint it would be best to have it checked by an orthopedic surgeon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Swollen ankle for weeks and no pain what kind of joint problem could it be
- What kind of doctor should i see for pain on lower back and left side of body?
- What kind of doctor should i see for chronic neck pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of a doctor should i see for joint pain in my hand?
- What type of physician should i see for hip pain and joint aches?
- What type of dr to see for joint pain swelling in hands wrist elbow?
- Should i see doctor about pain in the middle of my chest and what could it be
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free