Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Treats Circulation Problems
Most!: I believe that all physicians should know how to recognize the possibility and confirm this with tests. However, as a specialist, i find my internal medicine and fp colleagues miss it frequently, even with family history. So an astute fp, im should do it regularly. If not, see a cardiologist or sports physician, or physician nutritionist to both diagnose and treat! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Multiple factors: Wound care requires multi-discipline input for proper infection control and wound healing. There are multiple modalities and multiple strategies to get a wound infection resolved and closed but it takes a knowledgeable well trained specialist to know when to implement the appropriate treatment during the course of wound healing using evidenced based medicine. ...Read moreSee 6 more doctor answers
Gastroenterology: A gastroenterologist is a specialist in digestive tract disorders. ...Read more
Three Choices: There are three primary doctors who can diagnose & treat conditions of the tongue: ear, nose and throat doctor, dentist, and/or oral surgeon. It's hard to know where to begin sometimes. Also, they may refer you back & forth between themselves if you have something unusual. But, you have to start somewhere, so pick the doctor who is most convenient. Generally, i would think, that's your dentist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor treats tongue problems?
- What kind of doctor treats hypokalemia?
- What kind of doctor treats allergies?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor treats raynauds?
- What kind of doctor treats cholesterol?
- What kind of doctor treats the tongue?
- What kind of doctor treats lymphedema?
- What kind of doctor treats sinus problems?