Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Treates The Tongue
Three Choices: There are three primary doctors who can diagnose & treat conditions of the tongue: ear, nose and throat doctor, dentist, and/or oral surgeon. It's hard to know where to begin sometimes. Also, they may refer you back & forth between themselves if you have something unusual. But, you have to start somewhere, so pick the doctor who is most convenient. Generally, i would think, that's your dentist. ...Read more
What type of doctor treats trigeminal neuralgia? Pain on right side of my tongue and awhile back right side of face.
A Medical Doctor: Pain from trigeminal neuralgia can result from more than one source. You need to find a physician who is very familiar with this disorder. Evaluation and treatment may require several different approaches before arriving at a satisfactory solution. I would suggest beginning with a neurologist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor for tongue cancer?
- What kind of doctor treats the tongue?
- What kind of doctors treat alcoholism?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for tongue cancer?
- What kind of doctor specializes in tongue problems?
- What kind of doctor treats and specializes in tongue cancer?
- What kind of doctor treats tongue cancer?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online