Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Specializes In Labyrinthitis Problems
Blurry/foggy vision, kind of dizzy, tinnitus, and weird pressure in my head. Everything looks "off" went to PT for labyrinthitis and doc said everything's ok. Could I need glasses? Not anxious.
Blurred vision type dizziness and derealzation doc said labyrinthitis but the antibiotics didn't work and I can't take steroids could this is fatal?
I feel very off, like nothing looks real, I think it's depersonalization. My primary and mental health doc says it's from labyrinthitis and won't give me ssris. I feel like I'm dying. What can I do?
I just went and saw a doc in the urgent care and he diagnosed me with Labyrinthitis and prescribed me zpack for the next 5 day, will it help?
Labyrinthitis: Very likely. Recommend follow up with an ENT specialist as well. ...Read more
Pain/pressure in back of the head with brain 'zap' feelings, along with labyrinthitis doc gave me antivert- please help, i don't like these feelings?
I have daily nausea, dizzy spells, general weakness, anxiety, hypoglycaemia for 2 years following viral labyrinthitis. No doctor has helped. help!
Difficult.: If treated early with antiviral such as Acyclovir,famcyclovir, valacyclovir, these will shorten the viral shedding and may prevent auditory and vestibular damage. Steroids like Methylprednisolone decrease the inflammation and benzodiazepines can also help with anxiety and dizzy spells. Unfortunately, in spite of best efforts ,residual neurological symptoms persist. Symptomatic treatment continues. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor specializes in tongue problems?
- What kind of doctor treats and specializes in tongue cancer?
- What kind of doctor specializes in back pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Doctor that specializes in stomach problems
- Can someone tell me what kind of a doctor specializes in dyspareunia?
- What doctor specializes in infections?
- What doctors specialize in headaches?
- Talk to a neurologist online