Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Eye Pain
Eye care provider: An optician grinds lenses for glasses, an optometrist is a trained eye care provider that has not been trained to perform surgery, and an ophthalmologist has gone to medical school and residency and may have had subspecialty training (main distinction is surgical training). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: There are multiple causes for tiredness and also for eye pain. If you are too tired to get out of bed, then get help and be seen in an emergency room. The eye pain is a problem if there are at the same time visual changes, redness, discharge or swelling. If this is happening see your ophthalmologist as soon as possible. ...Read more
I have bad head aches that make my eyes hurt and my stomach upset. Is that normal.? Or do I need to see a doctor.?
Yes: Eye pain - especially persisitent pain - is not normal. Occasional sharp pains lasting for only a few seconds may be caused by dry eyes. Most other causes of eye pain are more serious. The best way to know for sure what is causing the pain is to have an eye examination. See an eye doctor as soon as possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor should i see for chronic pain?
- What kind of doctor should i see for chronic neck pain?
- What kind of a doctor should i see for joint pain in my hand?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor should i see for my feet?
- What kind of a doctor should i see for donor insemination if i am single?
- What kind of doctor should i see for pain on lower back and left side of body?
- What kind of doctor should he see for pain on the muscle at your temple?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free