Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Eye Pain
Eye care provider: An optician grinds lenses for glasses, an optometrist is a trained eye care provider that has not been trained to perform surgery, and an ophthalmologist has gone to medical school and residency and may have had subspecialty training (main distinction is surgical training). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: There are multiple causes for tiredness and also for eye pain. If you are too tired to get out of bed, then get help and be seen in an emergency room. The eye pain is a problem if there are at the same time visual changes, redness, discharge or swelling. If this is happening see your ophthalmologist as soon as possible. ...Read more
Hurts to swallow kinda hard to breath coughing sneezing body ack hard hurts eye hurt one eye hurts my doctor can't see me until nov 1?
I have bad head aches that make my eyes hurt and my stomach upset. Is that normal.? Or do I need to see a doctor.?
Hi Doctors. I'm experiencing eye pain that radiated to the back of my head. I've never had this. What's wrong with me?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of a doctor should i see for joint pain in my hand?
- What kind of doctor should i see for pain on lower back and left side of body?
- What kind of doctor should i see for chronic neck pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What type of doctor should i see for neck pain?
- What kind of doctor should he see for pain on the muscle at your temple?
- What kind of a doctor should i see for donor insemination if i am single?
- What kind of doctor should i see for my feet?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free