Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Should I Go To When Theres A Bug In My Ear
I went to ENT doctor for wax removal and he created trauma to my ear which created som type of fullness in my ear. Have tried everything to open ?
Hi doctor. I realise that my ear has something crawling. This condition has been going on since thursday. Should i go and see a doctor? Thanks :)
I got punched 2 weeks ago. I've had my jam broken before. There's a little pain still near my ear when i bite down. What's the problem doc? Pains a 4.
Damage to jaw joint: You have damage to your tempromandibular (TMJ) joint. This damage could be to hard tissue (bones) and/or soft tissue (muscles & ligaments). You need to see an oral surgeon for evaluation asap. If only soft tissue damage, physical therapy may help. In the mean time eat softer foods, take Motrin or advil (ibuprofen) as per instruction on the bottle, apply moist heat to area. ...Read more
Is it common for senior citizens to claim to have pain, that can't be shown medically? I.E. "ouch my ear!" but doctors find nothing wrong with ear?
I Have a blackhead in my ear and I would like to remove it without pain and don't have to go to the doctors ?
Pimple in ear: You don't have to go to the doctor for this unless it gets very painful and swollen. Most will resolve without any treatment if you don't pick at it. A warm cloth on the site will help soothe the pain. Some suggest putting your routine acne care products on the pimple to help it go away. ...Read more
Its christmas eve and I have areally bad toothache and its going up to my ear, i can't get appointment to see a densit to next week. Will doc help?
I went to the doctors this morning and had my ear cleaned. Now my ear feels plugged and everything is echoing. Is that normal?
Cerumen impaction: It is common to have your ear cleaned and feel a fullness or blocked sensation for hours. This could be the result of the general inflammation from the cleaning. There could be a small amount of water in the ear canal. If the sensation persists beyond three days, have it rechecked. It is possible that the ear was not fully cleaned and there still is residual debris or cerumen in the ear canal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of a doctor should i see for joint pain in my hand?
- What should i do when my ears hurt after going swimming?
- What type of doctor should i go to for my hemorrhoids and urinary problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of diet should i eat to make my cataracts go away?
- When should i take my baby to the doctor
- What is it when i get dizzy theres some blood in my nose and i feel bad?
- What kind of doctor should i see for hormone imbalance?
- What kind of doctor do i go for slip discs in my neck?