Doctor insights on:
What Kind Of Doctor Should He See For Pain On The Muscle At Your Temple
Primary, neurologist: Initially your primary care doctor. If it continues after his/her treatment recommendations or there are other factors involved, you may need a neurologist. ...Read more
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Hard to say: As a swelling around the temple could represent a sebaceous cyst which either a general surgeon or dermatologist could deal with. It could represent a dilation of your temporal artery which a vascular surgeon would manage. It could represent a bony prominence that an orthopedic surgeon would deal with. It could even present a lymph node that many different specialists may deal with. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rheum or Ortho: See a rheumatologist or orthopedist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sports medicine: Typically we need more history. Was there prior trauma, radicalization or knee arthritis or surgery that caused the weakness ? There are other less common possibilities as well. A sports medicine doc or Orthopedist can help with diagnosis and treatment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Waking with stiff legs and mild soreness in lower leg muscles that doesn't seem to get better even with rest. What kind of doctor should I see?
What kind of doctor do I need to see to address a myofascial pain problem on my neck and mastication muscles?
I have been having sharp muscle pain in my right glute upper glutes for 6 months now. (on and off). Which type of doctor should I see ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for ringworm on the scalp?
- What kind of doctor should i see for eye pain?
- What kind of doctor should i see for chronic neck pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for testicle pain?
- What kind of doctor sees somebody for arm pain?
- Should i see doctor about pain in the middle of my chest and what could it be
- What kind of doctor do see for ringing in the ears?
- What kind of doctor should i see for pain on lower back and left side of body?